A new DIGITAL Book, is available on Amazon and iTunes !!
It’s not a big stretch of the imagination, to say that Divorce is very stressful.
There are attorney fees, filing fees, bills to separate. Who keeps what, and who came into the relationship with what? What hold sentimental value with you, what hold an equal value with your soon to be ex.
The varying levels of stress you will or may encounter can be devastating, and shape your outlook on life and relationships forever. Holding stress and not allowing yourself a way of release can harm you. It can hurt you mentally, physically and it can even kill you.
With this DIGITAL book, you will learn how to protect yourself from stress. These are the little things that you can do, to prepare yourself for that drama, the stresses and the intense feelings of discomfort while in the Family Law Courtroom.
And when dealing in measures of stress, what starts off a something so small, and so minor; can and will if left unchecked kill you. If not effectively understood, identified and released, stress can multiply exponentially into a heart stopper. You should have the basics when it relates to stress and you. Know what will trigger stress, but more importantly how to take steps to avoid it. And while that just might be great for your ex, it would not be so good for you, your children, your friends and family.
- August 22, 2013A NEW DIGITAL Book Available at AMAZON and iTUNES !!!(0) Comments
- August 22, 2013Another - NEW DIGITAL Book Available at AMAZON and iTUNES !!!(0) Comments
- August 22, 2013Coming Soon !!(0) Comments
- August 22, 2013Now Available on Amazon (0) Comments
- July 5, 20138 homemade water infused recipes to help you keep drinking water(1) Comments
- July 3, 2013Mourning for Your Mounting Medical Bills.(0) Comments
- July 1, 2013Cleaning the Bathroom.(0) Comments
- July 1, 2013Peaches, Cheese and Bacon....(0) Comments
- June 30, 2013That "BIG BOY" physical(1) Comments
- June 30, 2013Fun Der' Ware....(0) Comments